Saturday, November 07, 2009

There is a fountain of youth!


“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.”

~ Sophia Loren ~


Hi my friends,

I like this quote coming from Sophia Loren, an Italian actress, and still today she is a beautiful woman. She obviously knows the key to getting old and to stay beautiful :)

Tomorrow I'll have my "Wordless Sunday" photo up - come back and see it. Thank you for the kind comments to my yesterday's post.

Happy Weekend everyone!
Susanne


Oh, btw, my NEW CALENDARS 2010 are here - buy some, they make a nice gift!


5 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

I hope you have a nice weekend also, Susanne. I love that quote; thanks!

Dale Frazier Photography said...

Have an awesome weekend., Beautiful as always..
Dale

Anonymous said...

Orange is not my favorite color. It rarely suit to other colors. But the orange color in the photo looks cool and attractive. I thinks this because of the skill & artistic view of the photographer. I think orange never good for eyes,never cool but your photo break the rule.

Sue said...

Great quote and image.

This Makes My Day said...

Wonderful quote! I makes you think and analyze. The door to youth and hapiness is inside ourselves, great post and nice corresponding photo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin