Sunday, February 19, 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY - #6 - 2012


Wishing you all a great weekend, my friends. I'm recovering slowly from a terrible cold and I have also my hubby finally back at home again, after he was very sick and has been hospitalized for over a week. But it looks like everything is going right now in a good and better direction,for him and for me too.

Have a wonderful Sunday
Schoenen Sonntag allerseits
Buona Domenica per tutti
Je te souhaite une merveilleux Dimanche
Szep vasarnapot kivanom!


See you next Sunday again - enjoy your life!
~Susanne

*********



My entire Photography can be purchased here:


My European fans buy my art in Europe (Berlin) here:

and here in Europe (Berlin):



3 comments:

Marcie said...

What a happy uplifting skyscape. Beautiful light!!!!

S-V-H said...

Thank you very much, dear Marcie!

Tawnya Shields said...

Hello dear friend. I'm not sure you remember me. I once visited your blog many moons ago. Starting to write again and catching up to the few blogs I have listed as my favorites. Wishing you a lovely week!
Tawnya

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin